CAS Number: 97953-25-8
QSY CT-1 is a tagged polymer comprising a fluorescent functional group, a strong acid group and a weak acid group. It can be used as a scale inhibitor or a dispersant in industrial water systems.
· The Fluorescent intensity of QSY CT-1 shows a good linear relationship with the concentration of the polymer. When QSY CT-1 is used in an industrial water system, the fluorescent signal of the tagged polymer can be used to determine the content of the ‘active’ tagged polymer present in the system. As the polymer is consumed and the performance is degraded, the fluorescent signal will decrease and thus indicate that undesired scaling is taking place.
· The fluorescent property of QSY CT-1 has superior compatibility with both oxidizing and non-oxidizing bactericides in wide pH environments (pH 7-10).
· QSY CT-1 exhibits high calcium tolerance and good stabilization of calcium phosphate, zinc and calcium carbonate scale. It also prevents calcium sulfate and calcium oxalate scales, even in extreme pH environments (pH 4-10).
· QSY CT-1 is a strong dispersant in keeping the silt and commonly encountered inorganic particles suspended and in preventing their settling out onto heat transfer surfaces.
· Precise determination of ‘active’ QSY CT-1 polymer concentration under varying water conditions.
· Saves Costs by avoiding overfeed.
· Contains no phosphorus.
· Exhibits good performance and fluorescence stability in the presence of hypochlorite.
· Shows good anti-scaling efficiency against calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate and calcium oxalate at low dosage over a wide range of pH, water hardness and temperature conditions.
· Offers a very strong dispersant activity.
* Slight flocks may appear. It does not affect the intrinsic properties of the product or its performance.
Package and Storage:
Normally in 200L HDPE drum or 1000L IBC protected from light.
Storage for 12 months in room shady and dry place.
Acidity, avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.